The Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector is an affordable 3-D home theater system that offers bright, crisp and clear text and images through 2,500 lumens of brightness, 720p resolution and a 3200:1 contrast ratio. It has integrated Color-Boost II+ technology for enhanced color performance. It also features ColorSafe to prevent color decay and keep colors looking their brightest. In addition, its built-in EcoProjection technology helps reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent. The Acer H5360 is also lightweight and comes complete with accessories, including a carrying bag for traveling or toting.Click here to read more.
Exceptional colour performance for all content in any type of environment, Full HD (1080p) projection with a native 16:9 aspect ratio and a host of feature designed to enhance ease of use and flexibility: the Acer H7531D video projector is ideal for all multimedia usage scenarios. Combining superior quality with utmost reliability, it will bring the cinema to your living room. Click here to read more.
The Acer X1161 P 3D-DLP Projector provides highly detailed text and images with 2500 ANSI Lumens brightness, 4000:1 contrast ratio and native SVGA resolution. Color performance is enhanced on any surface, even colored walls, thanks to Acer Color-Boost II+ technology. ColorSafe helps to prevent color decay resulting from extended use of the projector, and Acer EcoProjection technology reduces standby power consumption by up to 80%. Click here to read more.
Acer’s K11 projector is one of the largest on test, but it’s still lightweight and portable at 610g. The K11 packs in a wealth of features, including the option to connect to HDMI sources, such as games consoles, and even the 27in iMac when using the right adaptor.
Offering a native SVGA resolution of 858 x 600 and a meaty 200 ANSI lumens of brightness, we found that the K11 provided one of the best pictures here without any need to adjust lighting conditions. This DLP LED device also produced a giant projection around 50in in size from as little as 2m away, with only moderate focusing required. Focus is controlled by manually rotating the lens, while most other features including keystone, picture and ratio settings, and are controlled by buttons or the included remote control. Click here to read more.
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.