The Epson EX5200 multimedia projector is very much a capable and useful piece of high definition equipment, and will be the star attraction in your family room on movie night. You may be wondering if you even need something like the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector. What can you even do with a projector that makes it worth the investment? You can use the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector often in your business office – showcasing reports and presentations – let everyone in your office see your ideas and calculations in vivid color and sharp detail. And you will quickly enjoy watching your preferred movies and video games with the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector.
Lets Have A Look At Some Of The Product Features:
- Rich, true-to-life color and reliable performance
- Brilliant image quality and detail
- Ultra HD quality with just one cable
- USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup
- Super bright and colorful
- Click here for best Purchasing options for the EPSON EX5200 Multimedia Projector
The Epson EX5200 multimedia projector has been designed to be smaller than regular-sized digital projectors, and also more lightweight. And though the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector is not as big as the competition, it still performs far more superior than most other projectors. Your images and pictures will look so much better through the eye of the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector than you can imagine. The Epson EX5200 multimedia projector is most certainly a wise venture to pursue. And do not be too concerned that you might purchase equipment that you cannot operate as the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector was designed by its company to be easy to understand and use.
One of the better aspects of the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector is the 3 LCD/ 3 chip technology that gives power to the projector. 3 LCD/ 3 chip technology was first introduced by Epson over twenty years ago. This ingenius engine for the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector is committed to give you three times the outstanding clarity in every immage – more than other projectors can do. The Epson EX5200 multimedia projector also saves energy even while it works – 25% less than other digital projectors with one chip.
The superb quality of the image resolution of the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector is totally amazing – 1024 x 768 XGA pixel resolution. The best type of screen to combine with the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector was is a high definition widescreen television screen or computer monitor. The Epson EX5200 multimedia projector features 2600 lumen output of both white and color bright light. The very efficient E-TORL lamp of the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector will last you over 5,000 hours. You can also start your own slideshow by plugging your flash drive directly into the Epson EX5200 multimedia projector.
More than I expected!,
Let’s get the obvious stuff out of the way: this is not a 1080p, ultra high end projector and after purchasing it and setting it up, I realized that it didn’t need to be. I have a studio apartment with these light beige/eggshell colored walls (not the prettiest color, I can assure you). I have wanted a projector in my room/living area since I was a teenager. I always thought it would be cool to have my own large screen media display that’s all mine. Well, fast-forward about 20 years and I decided that I’ve waited long enough so I bought the Epson for a pretty decent price (positive # 1…I’m a student so I live on a budget! LOL!)
I do not watch network television hardly so a tuner was not necessary. Instead, I use it for media viewing and gaming. My setup consists of:
(1) Epson EX5200 Digital Projector
(2) Xbox 360 Elite console w/ Kinect (using the HDMI port and the audio adapter for left and right analog output)
(3) HDMI 1.3 cable, double shielded with gold terminal ends from specialty electronics shop in town – 25ft length
(4) Monster Audio shielded, gold terminal RCA patch cable – again, 25ft length
(5) Logitech Z-623 2.1 Speaker system (pair 4″ separates with tweeters and single 8″ sub – 200w/400w max)
(6) -Occasionally- personal built HTPC with Lite-On Blu-Ray drive, 3.2 Ghz dual core cpu, 4 GB ram, Windows 7 Ult.
Using the HDMI cable I have running video signal to the projector, the images on my wall (no sheet-no screen) are phenomenally sharp and the colors are well balanced considering this projector’s price point (which it will do 720p and a pretty good 1080p compressed with only minor screen-dooring when closer than 6 feet). It took me a moment to get it just sharp enough with the manual zoom and focus rings. I tested it at various positions with image sizes up to 120 inches, but settled on 88 inches based on room in my studio apartment. The settings are amazingly simple to adjust and the results are great. I used several media forms for adjusting it to my tastes and comfort:
Serenity (Blu-Ray), Tron Legacy (Blu-Ray), Sucker Punch (Blu-Ray), Star Wars (Blu-Ray), James Bond 007/Quantum of Solace (Blu-Ray),(5) Halo Legends (DVD), Appleseed Ex Machina (DVD), Let The Right One In (DVD), Halo Reach (Xbox game), Mass Effect 3 (Xbox game), Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox game), Earth 1080p (Youtube clip), Top Gear UK episodes (Internet)
I have the contrast increased in Theater mode to about 16 and in an ambiently lit room, I still have quality discernment of lights and darks. In a dark room, it is theater quality and my friends enjoy it when they come over. I am beyond pleased with this projector and even more so with the setup that has it working as well as it does. I encourage anyone to purchase the EX5200 if you want good quality video on a budget. Click here for more reviews and best Purchasing options for the EPSON EX5200 Multimedia Projector
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.