The versatile DX339 XGA Multimedia Projector from Optoma Technology provides 2600 lumens of brightness and a 5000:1 contrast ratio while it can project a brilliant image just about anywhere. No matter what you use it for, you’re going to love the crisp, vivid, saturated images its Texas Instruments DLP DMD imaging chip creates.
It has HDMI, component and VGA inputs and outputs. That’s means it would make a great home theater projector. It can project in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM video standards, and it’s got a power supply that can handle from 100 to 240V.
No matter what kind of projector you’re looking for, the DX339 will do an incredible job for you.
Maximum cost / performance ratio and easy maintenance offers an affordable option
Pre-calibrated image settings create compelling visuals for work or home
High contrast ratio ensures optimal pictures and video quality
Comprehensive connectivity provides ultimate flexibility
Included IR remote mouse with laser pointer for presentations
Computer compatibility: UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh compatible
User controls: Complete on-screen menu in 27 languages
3D compatibility: 120Hz frame sequential 3D for resolutions up to 720p, 60Hz field sequential 3D for resolutions up to 480i
- 1024 x 768 XGA Native Resolution
- Easily connects to your PC or Macintosh computer and TV
- IR remote mouse control with laser for easy control
- 6,500 hours of lamp life in eco+ mode
- 2600 ANSI lumens – Project images up to 300 inches diagonal
- Full assortment of I/O connection ports including: HDMI, VGA, S-video, composite video, audio-in, audio-out, RS-232 and USB-B
I recently bought this DX339 projector and I absolutely love it. For the price point, there really aren’t any other projectors that match it’s quality and features. The blu-rays project with vivid color and an intense level of clarity. I have a 42″ LED HDTV, and the projector is on a completely different level. I connected my projector up to my PS3 and surround sound system (audio 3.5m but looking to upgrade to swap with a optical in) and it’s made for a budget friendly home theater set-up. I’ve run Battlefield 3, and the picture is really clear and easy to see. Tested viewing with lights on. Of course, the projection is lighter and slightly feint, but that is to be expected. With lights off at about 70% (lights dimmed), you can see picture well and still see your surroundings. I’ve kept my project on ECO+, and I’ve noticed that the darks (frames with mainly black) are difficult to see and even get a red hue. This is mainly noticed in watching “The Dark Knight”, with alot of dark low light scenes… out of fairness though, this was on a regular DVD, and not Blu-ray, so that might have some to attribute. However, I highly recommend this projector; it will not disappoint you at all. For full details or to buy the Optoma HD23 Full HD Home Cinema 1080p Projector now click here. Most orders are eligible for free shipping.
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.