The Optoma HD23 is the ultimate Full HD projector! The HD23 will give you life-size movies, sports and gaming experiences that will put you in the action. Utilizing the latest DLP® technology, the Optoma HD23 delivers exceptional quality Full HD viewing without dimming the lights. With 2500 ANSI Lumens your friends will be amazed any time of day to watch the big match; enjoy your favorite movies or action-packed games, for the ultimate in home entertainment. Alternatively, use the extra brightness for an extra-large screen for the true cinema experience, right in your own home.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second. To preserve the purity of the original image the HD23can accept High Definition sources at 24 frames per second and so to display movies exactly as the director intended.
The HD23 incorporates Brilliant Color™ multi-colour processing technology to bring stunning, vibrant colour to your screen. Using six separate primary and secondary colours to produce a new level of colour performance and control; Brilliant Color™increases colour brightness by up to 50% over other technologies to create accurate true to life images.
Into the light…
The staggering brightness of the HD23 enables two exciting prospects:
• Bring your projector out of the dark – Ultra Brightness means the HD23 can be used in environments where the light is not completely controlled, for a lights-on, full HD 1080p Home Cinema experience.
• Bigger is better – Ultra brightness means your screen can be huge. The HD23 can deliver SMPTE standard brightness on screen sizes of up to nearly 5m – making it suitable for small auditoriums or events with a large audience.
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- 2500 lumens of brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio
- 2 HDMI, VGA, component video and composite inputs
- Supports HDTV and DTV signals
- DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology
I have owned two high end lcd projectors and they have both had lcd block failure. This time I decided to go with a dlp projector. I started with the optoma hd33 3d projector. I loved the picture, just decided against the 3d after watching a few movies. The glasses were expensive and kind of a pain. So, I returned it and bought a benq projector due to the good reviews. I powered it up and it was horrible… I ran it for 30 minutes and put it back in the box. I then called optoma and they suggested the hd23. They said it had a better dlp chip and more contrast and lumins. I went with their suggestion and have been very satified. The picture is outstanding. Very good blacks and a crisp image. I would highly suggest this projector to anyone in the market. For under a $1000, this projector is a steal.For full details or to buy the Optoma HD23 Full HD Home Cinema 1080p Projector now click here. Most orders are eligible for free shipping.
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.