The Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector is an affordable 3-D home theater system that offers bright, crisp and clear text and images through 2,500 lumens of brightness, 720p resolution and a 3200:1 contrast ratio. It has integrated Color-Boost II+ technology for enhanced color performance. It also features ColorSafe to prevent color decay and keep colors looking their brightest. In addition, its built-in EcoProjection technology helps reduce power consumption by up to 50 percent. The Acer H5360 is also lightweight and comes complete with accessories, including a carrying bag for traveling or toting.
This affordable 3d projector is touted for its very bright colors and nearly non-existent ghosting issues. The superb 3D quality is perfect for watching movies or playing video games. It can turn any living room or other small area into a home theater without having to shell out big bucks. The Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector offers 16:9 HD-ready projection and HDMI connections and in our experience it is easier to set up and adjust compared to other models. The focus and zoom can be adjusted to fit your viewing needs.
The image quality on the Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector is top-notch and because of its eco-friendliness, it is very quiet; so much, in fact, that you don’t even notice it is running. However, it doesn’t skimp on the brightness, which is more than enough for most viewing situations. The Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector comes 3D ready, provided you have the correct hookups: 3D content, glasses and appropriate PC, which are all sold separately. It offers several projection modes: front, rear, front ceiling and rear ceiling. You can purchase the optional mount and mount the Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector on a ceiling or tripod for ease of use.
The Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector offers many features, including:
- Certification for DLP 3D and nVidia 3D Vision
- Multiple connectivity – game consoles, DVD players, laptops, cameras and video cameras.
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (aspect ratio of 16:9)
- Ease of use with VGA or HDMI cables
- Easy to move and mount
- Remote control that slides into the projector to reduce risk of loss
- Many accessories, including AC power cord, carrying case, remote control lens cap, quick-start card, security card and CD-ROM user’s guide.
The Acer H5360 3D-DLP Projector truely is a steal and if you have a limited budget but still want a 3d projector. The quality and brightness is similar to more expensive models and you can end up spending 10 times as much for a similar projector.
Are there better projectors out there for 2D content?
Sure, for 4-10x the cost.
Are there better projectors out there for 3D?
Possibly, but nothing I know of under 5k+ and even those have more ghosting issues than the acer.
So it all comes down to the Acer being an amazing value for the money.
Things I Love:
1. Image quality is top notch for 720p
2. Colors are excellent
3. It is very bright even in eco mode (almost too bright for dark room)
4. The high brightness helps 3d since glasses cut down some light.
5. It is quiet in eco mode
I wish it had:
1. Faster colorwheel. I do see the DLP rainbow in every dark scene, and often even in brighter scenes.
2. Bigger zoom lens. I can BARELY get it to fill my 106″ screen at 12′
3. Lens shift. I have a rear wall shelf mount @75″ from the floor. I have to set the acer upside down on the shelf to make it fill the screen. Also, I hate using digital keystone because it lessens the image quality, especially small text, and without I can not get correct geometry. The top of my image overlaps a little on left and right sides and bottom lines up well.
4. better remote control. It is very small and unresponsive. I have to hold arm up high and point right at proj to get it to work.
Please note, the features on my wishlist would easily make this projector cost over twice as much. While those features would be much appreciated, you can’t fault the acer at the price they are selling for.
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.