The ViewSonic projector provides the latest BrilliantColor technology. This means you get stunning, colorful and almost lifelike images! You can be sure that this projector can support all your HD video signals; videos and images from your Netbook and Notebook. You never have to worry about ambient lighting because the images projected remain bright and clear in any condition. You can even do your presentations and home movies in 3D!
This portable and ultra lightweight projector is perfect for business meetings and brainstorming as well as for lectures and project presentations for class. Since you can project images and presentations from your mobile phone, you can say that the ViewSonic PJD5123 SVGA DLP Projector is the all around handy projector!
- 8 preset picture modes, including, bright, cinema, whiteboard.
- The fan is not too loud and the controls are very easy to work.
- Crisp images and ultra portable.
- 3D ready.
- Need some instructions on how to set the color.
- Image is not clear if resolution is set above 800×600.
- Does not come with a case- must purchase separately.
- Video Resolution: SVGA 800 x 600
- Lumens: 2,700 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1
- Lamp life: 5000/6000 Hrs
- Colors: Black
- Projector Dimensions:9.2 x 11.2 x 3.2 inches
- Projector Weight: 5.7 pounds
This review is from: ViewSonic PJD5123 SVGA DLP Projector 120Hz/3D Ready, 2700 Lumens, 3000:1 DCR (Office Product)
Normally to get quality this great you have to spend about a grand. I’m used to dealing with this AV stuff because of my church, so I’ll make it simple enough to understand.
I wont go into specifics since you can see that in the technical details part, but the clarity of this projector is great. I project a screen that’s about 12 ft x 8 ft with no problem. it is very detailed and the projector has settings that can be used to adjust the slant and shape of the screen. very bright. even with light in the room. quick response, no pixelation. multiple inputs for everything from pc to dvd, to HDMI ports. def worth the money.
when it comes to longevity, I worked with a youth group that purchase about 6 of this about 7 years ago, and they still use them. mind you, youth groups are notorious for abusing this type of equipment, yet they still hold up pretty well.
overall, my experience with Viewsonic has been splendid. I’m very satisfied and I would probably be willing to pay double what I paid for the product I received. awesome.
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.