Bring the power of 3D right to your living room with the PowerLite Home Cinema 3010. Immerse yourself in eye-popping 3D adventures, 2200 lumens color and white light output1, full HD, 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1. Amazing audio with two powerful built-in 10 W stereo speakers. This high-value home theater projector also features great 2D performance. It’s never been easier to entertain family and friends with a true-to-life 3D cinematic experience — includes two pairs of active shutter 3D glasses.
- A true cinematic experience — 2D & 3D Full HD 1080p technology puts you right in the middle of exciting, lifelike adventures
- Super bright and saturated colors — 2200 lumens color and white light output1, and contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1
- Advanced 3D technology — Epson’s Bright 3D Drive for enhanced brightness in 3D mode
- Rich, vibrant color and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Captivating sound — two built-in 10 W stereo speakers for amazing audio
- Sleek design — fits in any setting
- Split screen feature (not available in 3D mode) — project two images side-by-side from two different sources
- Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty; two-business-day replacement with free shipping
- 3D glasses — includes two pair of active shutter 3D glasses
What’s in the Box
- PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 projector
- Two pairs of Epson active shutter 3D glasses
- Power cord
- Two HDMI cable clamps
- Remote control with AA batteries
- CD ROM with users guide link
This projector is way better than anticipated,
First off, I don’t normally write reviews since they waist a lot of my time. On the other hand it took me a while to really narrow down my choices of 3d projectors so hopefully I can save someone else some time by writing this review.
I was looking at a price range from $1200-$2000 not including glasses, movies, cables, etc. I found lots of 3d projectors in this range, but was really concerned about ghosting, rainbow effect and lag times. I really didn’t want to spend the money on a projector that had those issues or had hardware issues. So I thought this would be a good middle of the line projector that I would be happy with for 5 years. What I didn’t expect was how this projector really exceeded my expectations.
I have seen lots of 3d movies in the theaters and this projector exceeded the quality of about 40% of the theater projectors I have seen. Meaning the image was crisp, bright and the 3d was normally better than the theaters.
My projector is mounted in my basement about 16.5 feet from the concrete wall, so I project about 11 feet 8 inches X about 6 feet 5 inches high. I sit just under where the projector is mounted, but the 3d effects work from 2 feet and back including the sides. I just painted the concrete white (for now) and it still has bumps and dips where the forms were put together, but it only shows on really bright colored skies or in the ocean, but it is ample for now.
There have been times where the image is too bright and I had to tone it down to the cinema setting, but that is a good problem to have.
Total cost with 2-40ft hdmi, 1 – 50ft VGA, 3 – Sony Play station Active 3d glasses (which work excellent), and a mount for under $1800 – can’t beat that with a stick.
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.