Bring blockbuster entertainment home with the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8700 UB. This affordable projector redefines the home cinema experience with versatile features and remarkable widescreen performance. Use the projector’s anamorphic (stretch) mode to display 2.40:1 cinemascope content1 in its original format — making full use of the projector’s 1600 lumens color and white light output. This means no black bars surrounding the picture, and brighter, more vibrant imagery. The PowerLite Home Cinema 8700 UB also delivers deep, rich blacks and exceptionally sharp details, thanks to an impressive lineup of technology including an astonishing contrast ratio up to 200,000:1, made possible by a 1080p D7 chip, C1Fine™ technology and 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
THX Display Certification technology provides the accuracy as well as ensure standard resolution as well as black level, color gamut ,contrast ratio with signal processing. It also ensure you to experience true image viewing .It supports highest native resolution of 1920* 1080.It has been designed in such a way that its outstanding HD projects is best suited for different purpose such as at home or in educational field or in corporate world.
With supporting HD technology, Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8700UB HD projector is energy efficient ,its innovative lamp design is making it extra ordinary in the race of projectors. It provides quality Fujinon lens that is capable enough to provide best resolution and quality deliverance of images bets suited for both home entertainments as well as corporate work.
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8700UB HD projector offers user seven color mode that works automatically in order to adjust contrast brightness and color setting that lets you optimize quickly the image according to the environment. Beside that it also offers you to change color mode according to your input source ,if you are viewing different source for different mode. As mentioned above some of its quality features includes supported 16000 ISO lumens ,200,000:1 contrast ratio, native resolution of 1920* 1080 , various supported signals such as NTSC,PAL,PAL-N,PAL60 etc. Comparing its over all features along with compatibility and portability its is best for all purpose.
- Deep, dark blacks; crystal-clear detail — 1080p D7 chip with C2Fine technology, plus 3LCD, 3-chip technology and a contrast ratio up to 200,000:1
- Brilliant images, anytime, day or night — 1600 lumens color/white light output1
- Natural, smooth image quality — built-in Silicon Optix HQV Reon-VX processor
- Widescreen format — new anamorphic scaling mode preserves original 2.40:1 aspect ratio and eliminates black bars1
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience — D7 chip delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Remarkable color reproduction — new preset color space selection facilitates accurate color reproduction
- Stunning picture uniformity and positioning flexibility — state-of-the-art Fujinon lens with a 2.1x zoom ratio
- Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp — 200 W lamp lasts up to 4000 hours1
- Cutting-edge connectivity — two HDMI 1.3 ports for maximum flexibility
- Ideal for fast-action movies, TV shows — advanced, high-speed auto iris function adjusts light output up to 60 times per second
- Easy maintenance — convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency
- Outstanding support — two-year limited warranty; next-business-day shipping service
Nothing better for the price,January 8, 2012
I bought this projector a few months ago, and I’m still amazed at its picture quality. It replaced a 7 year old Sanyo LCD 720p projector that I used until its bulb burned out. Besides the upgrade from 720p resolution to 1080p, the biggest single difference is the black level. The 8700UB has the best black level of all LCD projectors at or under $2000. It’s simply fantastic. The blacks, especially with dynamic iris on, is inky. You could not see the black bars at all during the end credits, for example. Besides the fantastic black level and contrast, the projector is very quiet. Even in the high lamp mode, it’s still very acceptable. Watching Blu-ray movies on this projector makes you wonder if you’ll ever go out to the movies ever again. I can honestly say that the 8700UB + a good Blu-ray beats every single movie theater experience I’ve ever had. I do have a minor complaint, and that is the shift wheel. It is not the most sturdy design, but it works. Other than that, for the price, nothing can touch the 8700UB. Buy it now if you want top-notch picture quality in an LCD projector without 3D. Epson is replacing this model with the 5010 which has 3D, but is substantially more expensive. Click here for more reviews and best purchasing options for the Epson Home Cinema 8700 Ub Projector
Featured Digital Projectors
- Panasonic PT-AE7000U 1080P Full HD Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 LCD Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8100 Digital Projector
- Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 705 HD 720p 3LCD Home Theater Projector
- Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 HD Digital Projector
- Olens XPJ Digital Video Projector .
- Epson PowerLite 1915 MultiMedia Projector
- Panasonic PT-AE3000U LCD 1080P HD Digital Projector
- Sanyo PLV 1080 HD Digital Projector
- Epson EX50 3LCD Digital Projector
- Mitsubishi HC5500 High Definition 1080p LCD projector
- Viewsonic PJD5123 Digital Projector
Search By Brand
- Acer Digital Projectors
- Ben Q Digital Projectors
- Epson Digital Projectors
- Infocus Digital Projectors
- Mitsubishi Digital Projectors
- Olens Digital Projectors
- Optoma Digital Projectors
- Panasonic Digital Projectors
- Sanyo Digital Projectors
- Sharp Digital Projectors
- Sony Digital Projectors
- Viewsonic Digital Projectors
- Vivitek Digital Projectors
DisclosureBesthddigitalprojectors.com has links on this site that will forward you to Amazon.com and when there if you decide to purchase we will get a commission on your purchase. We wanted to be transparent about our involvement in the Amazon Associates program and thank you in advance for your participation.